Providing therapy and conducting psychological evaluations for children, adolescents, families, and adults.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Individual therapy for Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Family Therapy
- Issues affecting sexual minorities (lesbian, gay, bisexual, pansexual)
- Issues affecting transgender and gender non-conforming individuals
- Depression and anxiety
- Self-injurious behaviors and suicidality
- Behavior modification and parent support
- Relationship issues
- Stress Management
Specific areas I treat include:
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and trauma to parenting support, and psychological evaluations to assess for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, learning disorders, executive functioning, and emotional and behavioral functioning. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client's individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.